Foxfire Armory will provide a Residential Security Assessment for homes of all types and sizes. Residential Security Assessments provide a comprehensive review of your current home security and provide recommendations on how to improve and harden your home.
The typical Residential Security Assessment includes:
- Interview with home owners to gain an understanding of security concerns, past security problems, and daily activities at the home.
- Review of family safety, security, and evacuation plans.
- Survey of exterior perimeter of site and home, including examination of site boundaries, perimeter fencing, landscaping, security lighting, and signage.
- Survey of the interior of the home, including living areas, sleeping areas, and storage areas.
- Review of physical security devices, including doors, windows, safes, and lock hardware.
- Examination of the ten common security vulnerabilities that make your home vulnerable to an attack by an intruder.
- Review of safe rooms and other systems used to protect against home invasions.
- Review of security systems, including intrusion alarm systems, panic alarm systems, video surveillance systems, and security intercom systems.
- Identification of likely security risks and potential threats.
- Review of the history of losses and security incidents.
- Review of the use of security guard or patrol services.
- Preparation of Home Security Assessment Report.
Home Security Assessment Report
The Home Security Assessment Report provides an objective evaluation of your existing security measures, identifies areas of security weakness, and provides a list of specific recommendations for security improvements at your home. Recommendations for security improvements are prioritized into three categories:
1.) urgent problems that require immediate correction
2.) enhancements that would greatly improve the security of the home
3.) optional enhancements to security and plans
After the assessment, a Foxfire Armory representative will remain available to help the homeowner with implementing the recommendations we have made. Our services can include design and planning of security improvements. Preparing specifications for security equipment or services. Assisting with identification and selection of vendors or contractors, and reviewing vendor or contractor proposals. Overseeing the installation of security improvements. Providing security awareness training.
If you would like to have a Residential Security Consultant come out to your home and perform an assessment, please fill out the form and one of our reps will get back to you.